I always, always order the Spanish Salad for the incredibly delicious sauce. There have been many conversations had specualting over the ingredients with consensus being that it contains capsicum, olive oil and garlic.
The menu has a good range of tapas and on this evening as I was in a rush to make it to a movie on time, I only had one, which was the Patatas Bravas (Spicy Potatos). The tapas servings are generous so was quite filling.
There is plenty of room at the restaurant so no need to book ahead. There are many times a group of us have dropped in and there's always been room even for a group.
For a Spanish restaurant, the menu is very vegan friendly with the following items available:
- Marinated Olives
- Grilled Mushrooms with garlic and parsley
- Spicy Potatoes
- Roasted red peppers
- Spanish salad (I highly recommend this)
- Garden salad
- Vegetarian paella (although I would suggest confirming the stock used on the day)
- Strawberries with vanilla-flavoured liqueur
- Casadiellas - Ground walnuts, cinnamon, lemon zest and aniseed liqueur wrapped in filo pastry and dusted with icing sugar.